Thursday, February 13, 2014

FREEBIES...We All Love Them!


I know I have missed a few posts last week so I am adding several FREE links today.  These are 100% FREE as of today. 

Make sure you LIKE my Facebook page so you don't miss out on these.  My email subscribers do not get these posts until the day after - that is why I try to post things very late at night or very early morning so, when they do receive my email, it will be on the same day - sometimes it doesn't work out like that though.

Okay....onto the FREEBIES! 


When God Whispers Loudly:  This is a short book - only about 14 pages.  I downloaded it last August and I didn't realize it was so short.  Let me just say - THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!  Here is a little bit about the book: 

How does a promotion compare with this: to see my children grown and successful: committed to God and enjoying the peace only He can bring--to see my wife, cared for and surrounded by them, a loving family knit so close together? If I'd been promoted, it could in no way have added to this great treasure."

"Yes, I will tell them. I will call them, and I will tell them this same message I've been telling you for so long...this message you chose not to hear. Why did you ignore me, dear child? I told you every day, and showed you in a thousand ways, but you were too busy to listen. How loudly must I whisper before you hear Me?"

They're instructions, not memories--God sent me instructions in my dream. "

Above paragraphs are some of the written words by this author in this short enlightening story about listening to your inner conscious, to be still and know I am God. This author wrote a brief story about how a father worrying about his family was engrossed in the earthly realm obsessed with earning the money to pay for shelter, food and clothing for his family. So involved he missed the spiritual messages surrounding him every day, calling out for his attention. Until a promotion is taken away and he is angry at God for his misfortunate and being distracted gets into an accident.

Not to give any spoilers this reader will tell you to read to the conclusion to see the transformation this father and family go through suffering through the darkness to come into the light. This author should develop this narrative into a short story or spiritual messages.



Glimpses of Heaven: 

Trudy Harris began her career with Hospice in 1981, eventually becoming the president of the Hospice Foundation for Caring. This collection of more than forty true stories of Harris's patients offers readers an incredible glimpse at what lies beyond and what the living can learn from the dying. Her patients have described to her visions of angels and loved ones who have gone on before, the sounds of ethereal music, colors that did not exist on earth. She has been with hundreds of patients as they took their last breaths and knows the kinds of questions that both the dying and the loved ones they are leaving behind ask.
• What do you say to a loved one who is dying?
• What happens when we die?
• How can you make a dying friend feel safe?
• Does a dying person really see angels, hear music, or see friends and family members who have already died?
Tender, heartbreaking, and eye-opening, Glimpses of Heaven offers a window into the world beyond and life after death.
 
Bigger Than Impossible:   Impossibility is not a period at the end of faith's sentence. Faith, in the life of the believer, is meant to be tested. Without adversities faith will never become strong and overcoming.

God has not planned crises, pain and disaster to enter our lives as a dead-end to faith's venture. Many situations vaunt themselves as "impossible", but when they are stripped from their "I" and "M" and become dependent on God, they become "God-possible".

In this book:
• Live life victoriously as you learn to rely on God.
• Learn how to overcome all life’s obstacles.
• Watch depression and anxiety disappear.
• Understand why God is allowing you to experience mountains.

Each chapter of Bigger Than Impossible highlights a specific area of Lydia Chorpening's difficult past, and contrasts it with Scriptures which make God bigger than the seemingly impossible. By utilizing the complete assurance of these Biblical concepts you will develop your trust in the God who is bigger than impossible.

~Amy



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! This is a meet and greet kind of thing for bloggers and a little acknowledgment of some of my favorite blogs. If you would like to participate just visit my blog for instructions. Thanks for all your great posts!


    http://mycountryhaven.com/2014/04/02/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete